CPU 0.26% $26.76 computershare limited.

annoyed about design cripple lockout in cpu invest I get annoyed...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    annoyed about design cripple lockout in cpu invest I get annoyed that I am not able to supply my account and tax file details on line to CPU registered companies. Just hand filled a big pile of forms for these details to post. I have sent a number of emails about this design cripple over the last two years and routinely get no reply.

This time I raised the notion of an AGM point of order from the floor on it. Does anyone have any ideas how to get preogress on getting this problem fixed? Here is my e-mail to CPU:

"I think the ability to use the Investor Centre would be a great asset for me and your web site promotes its use. However when I try to join I get:

"You have too many holdings to register for Investor Centre."

Why do you disable it for ordinary shareholders like myself who have more than just a few different comapnies? It has been like this for years. Why? There have been a number of reports to you about this design cripple to your Investor Centre system over the years.

Do you reccomend this be raised at the next AGM by the shareholder lobby as a point of order from the floor to get action on it?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$26.76
Change
0.070(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89B
Open High Low Value Volume
$26.98 $26.98 $26.67 $38.06M 1.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2029 $26.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$26.77 1714 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.