RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Finally getting rid of that horrible day trading bot. I have...

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Finally getting rid of that horrible day trading bot. I have been lucky and would break even at 0.02 cents but who is going to buy my shares at that price ? Maybe I would buy them back from myself. Only invest what you are prepared to loose. More than anything my biggest concern is opposition. Every company tells you how great they are by hiding the cat in the bag. I doubt any company would ever mention their concerns, it would just be written off.
    Like I said the black market has benefited from this hype to such and extend that it is worth the risk going to jail for. Rich people embrace recreational drugs as a cure to everything. Put recreational drugs into dermatology and you would most likely make a killing. Marijuana is mostly trendy amount retro folks who can't afford luxury 5 star hotels. So are we relying on Government health care to pay for the MM prescribed to patience ? These are the answers I am seeking " where lies the trend " They say most marijuana users start using hardcore drugs later on, what will MM patience use after a while ? A subject that can be debated on for years.
    Ok so I am dying you tells yourself. You go and see the Doctor and he says " we have a cure " what's it gonna be my friend ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 3022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.