Marijuana now legal in the ACT, page-45

1. 42,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    The new age trend gathers momentum.

Climate change, Lbgtqi, Gay marriage, Veganism, teenage pollies banging on the UN, Femanazi movement and now smoking dope.

I do notice one thing, this is entirely a 1st world problem. Why do we need to start discouraging meat? How about the starving in Africa and India. Did anyone asked if vegetarian diet was an option or obligation? I think we should start a movement coloring all Carbs to green! Green bread, buns, potatoes, rice etc.

If dope is now accommodated, just a matter of time sexual consent lowered to address Pedo issues. Brothel bans should be lifted so it exists in every suburbs. How about gender neutral toilets,

Oh and don’t forget Gender neutral sexuality. Let’s chuck in animal sex indulgences into the mix. Make it safer for this type of fetish.

Anyone tried beyond burger? I might invent a meat lettuce for the carnivore in me. Wear a head scarf, loose color clashing clothings, grow a beard, spliff hanging from the lip and start playing Beatles. Welcome back to the Sixties flower power and FREE sex. We got AIDS taken care of. Let’s start F’cking any and every one. At last the uninhibited lifestyle we all crave using our electric scooter. Or we can all move to Bhutan camping and smoking the weed they feed pigs with.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.