RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Higher share count doesnt alter much, EV and Market cap matter...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Higher share count doesnt alter much, EV and Market cap matter more, and ours is low..... and Good Fundamentals are what matters....

We have the strongest Balance sheet of all which gives Mgt flexibility.

It definitely makes us easier to short......but more also prone to big short covering rallying....given the positive newsflow in the sector globaly, locally.

Technically the rising low of 6.7c, 6.9c, 7.2c and 7.5c means it will be harder for sellers to find shares now if they wish to buy back in.. Register is tighter and momentum is actually up....the seller wants you to be deceived of that.

A bit of buying to return tomorrow I feel and we pop hard.... The seller appeared finished at about 3.30pm today and my read was a few panicked exiting day traders probably pushed it down to 7.5c because the match was Ask buying not heaps dumped into it at all....in fact only 226k from 38,000,000 shares were sold in closing match....which was different yesterday....indicating the our rogue seller has notgot much left...at this level.

New buying to return and T+2 Short cover Friday on said new buying......lets see.

It adds up.

All IMHO. DYOR,

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $2.567K 8.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47481 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.