FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

Hey bro. I do see where you're coming from. I am a pretty...

1. 163 Posts.
    Hey bro. I do see where you're coming from. I am a pretty happy/content person really, don't read too much into a persons real life situation based on a few comments on the internet. Usually when i post something negative i don't hold because why would I if i thought the company or the short term share price was sh*t?

I don't post heaps of positive stuff because most of that is just bullshit anyway and the unsubstantiated ramping and bias positive opinions i see posted on hotcopper by holders of that particular stock sickens me. Most of my posts that you construe as negative are calling this type of stuff out. I don't post in depth research on companies because im not a leading authority on any but i appreciate those who do take the time to do so.

I like the companies which deliver results that speak for themselves which the share price reflects, rather than companies whose share price is pumped up by people on here talking complete sh*t and a bunch of idiots following them blindly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.