FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

Marindi Metals to acquire Mt Holland?, page-433

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    well you see... Martin Donahue is not on trial in this case ...

.... the disagreement is between entities MZN and KDR actually .

Personally I think MZN needs to reach settlement quickly ....VERY quickly ... if KDR's (or Teck/RXL) decide to drag out the legal proceedings MZN may/will run out of cash and go bust... the clock is ticking loudly and MZN opponents have deep pockets more luxury of time than MZN.

But as stated on KDR threads possession is 9/10ths of the law. KDR have possession onus is on MZN to prove otherwise unequivocally and IMHO I doubt they will be able to ... I give MZN a 1 in 10 chance. This will go to settlement most likely ... if players are smart then quickly.

The worry for MZN is that KDR may wish to make an example of MZN to discourage others making similar claims thus go through to court... If so likely to be the end for MZN as mounting legal bills for their own case and if they lose they would need to cover their opponents costs (and potential a countersuit for damages) ... perhaps KDR or another would then swoop in and scoop up MZN ground in Forrestania for nicks.

All is IMHO Only DYOR to confirm
    Cheers FH

PS: For me I am fully hedged I hold both proportionately so bothers me not who wins... just a mild annoyance has KDR was and is on the cusp of amajor rally IMHO ... and MZN probably the same on the back of drilling in Dec. Lawyers prob the only true winners here.
    Last edited by Freehold: 15/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.