FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

Marindi Metals to acquire Mt Holland?, page-583

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Just thought I would post as a non holder although my brother holds MZN.  IMO as KDR has stated MZN is being opportunist.  After investigating all of MZN's post's since April, with the exception of last week, not once have they mentioned a binding contract with KDR for the Mt Holland Lithium.  In fact on numerous occasions they have ramped  up their own leases by comparing them with drill results from next door neighbor KDR.  IMO if they had a binding agreement they have failed miserably in notifying their shareholders and in the event of winning any such ludicrous statement could very well be subject to a class action by ex shareholder that may have been disabvantaged by lack of disclosure.
    In regards to Gazzajohns statement "Costs for the  Q were $4,572,000. Revenue was $3,374,000. If this continued, by the time CR happened in early March they must have been down to their last dollar."  this was the December qtr, he really should have done his research properly as the Cash flow for the March qrt shows $1.7M in hand which is a fair way from their last dollar.  This is a little food for thought the following is from KDR's March Quarterly Activities report presented to the Shareholders  on 29th April which IMO does not looked like a company release indicating an interest in relinquishing their interests in Mt Holland.
    "During the quarter the company also received various approaches from both local and overseas companies
    in relation to the Lithium rights over the Mt Holland project. This ultimately led to a review of the Lithium
    potential which is now ongoing with initial observations suggesting the Lithium potential is significant with
    numerous pegmatites identified over the 50km of geological structure covered by the Mt Holland
    tenements. The core farm from the historic Bounty Gold mine contains hundreds of diamond drill holes
    with many intersecting pegmatites that have not previously been sampled. The company has subsequently
    submitted around 50m of drill core for assaying from five drill holes with assays expected shortly in the
    current quarter"

Do your own research but I have looked at KDR's statement "Opportunistic" this I am not sure on but I think MZN may be relying upon conversion of options and I think the conversion date is in December with a conversion price of 2c.  If this is true I would wonder about opportunism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.