FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

Whole lot of speculation here and that is all it is. None of us...

1. 317 Posts.
    Whole lot of speculation here and that is all it is. None of us know what is going on right now. I would say KDR have a higher chance of winning this case (based on my view of the current correspondence / wording to the market from both KDR and MZN) however that doesn't rule out MZN as the victor in the end. For MZN to escalate this so quickly to the Supreme Court there would have to be something of merit to look at. If it's just conjecture and basic correspondence between the two parties KDR will have this case thrown out almost immediately. However, if MZN's claim is heard and goes to trial it will show that the court sees this as a viable case.

The longer this court case goes on:
    - MZN start to smash their dwindling funds (they would need to cap raise to cover their costs).
    -  Increasing uncertainty from KDR shareholders.

The market sentiment may swing from one stock to the other during the duration of these proceeding as sentiment changes accordingly.

Ultimately I wish this never happened and both companies played nice with the tenements they currently have. Best of luck to both sides, I hope whichever party wins in the end it won't result in huge losses for the shareholders on the opposite table. We're all here to make money and reading some comments from some people here on HC actually looking forward to others losing their hard earned is downright disgusting.

Disclosure: I hold MZN, however close family members are heavily invested into KDR.

All IMO etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.