ARV 0.00% 1.7¢ artemis resources limited

There is no relevance to the thread title with this post. In...

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    There is no relevance to the thread title with this post. In fact, none of your paltry collection of posts contribute anything to the discussion (as others have rightly pointed out to you); merely an opportunity to you to (predictably) indicate you are bravely buying in at the same price - 25-30% under the current sp.

For the record I bought in about 8 years ago; more to do with rare earth pursuits than the Mt Clement gold. The sp was 8c (or a $1.60 in today's post 1 for 20 terms). Averaged down twice. The 34k I ended up putting into ARV sat at the princely sum of $800 for about 3 years a while ago. The next rung down from its 0.001 pricetag seemed inevitable. ( Oh, at the time co holder NST was about 2c or just under take a look now)

Never had the opportunity to tax write it off. And now, surprise surprise, a rise to 0.85 gives me (very strangely) a modest profit. These days I attend multiple conferences, including IMARC in this sector, but never mention I hold ARV. ( But that's my longer term embarrassment issue).

So I've seen a lot of traffic in this forum; but rarely post anywhere these days - life is different, different approaches. ( But I still read a lot in the ARV thread, and I formally commend some of the informed and intelligent comments that have arisen in the last 12 months or so after many years of dormancy, and a previous period of being ARV HC suspended, as some of you longer term holders will recall).

But I think you FX, should take the opportunity to reflect or who you are and why you post. It looks like a psychological flaw to me - people on HC are really quite generous and would love to engage intelligently with you about your opinion, interpretation stemming from the topic posed in the thread title - but is this what you actually want to do?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $13.97K 860.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 782574 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 559311 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 422466
Last updated 14.57pm 02/05/2024 ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.