FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

Yes Marindi has plenty of options now. It seems obvious to me...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Yes Marindi has plenty of options now. It seems obvious to me that the focus currently is on gold; the latest presentation was nearly completely about gold, which indicates to me that lithium has been put on the back burner. 
    Bellary Dome is interesting because Marindi also has a structural gold target there.
    ">60km2 of proven conglomerate-hosted gold potential and exposure to structuralhigh-grade gold potential across the Bellary Dome Gold Project, Pilbara region" page 3 https://hotcopper.com.au/documentembed?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvTDYD4g%2B6yBGZre13ke92GA%3D%3D

I think that exploration efforts of both the structural gold at Bellary Dome and the conglomerates can be combined because conglomerates outcrop all over the tenement. 
    The biggest advantage of the Paterson nearology is that Marindi not yet has any JV partner(s). When Rio Tinto hopefully puts out the good news that they've made a major discovery, then the price of participation in a JV with Marindi will rise significantly. 
    Companies like Antipa have already JV'd part of their tenements prior to the big discovery and as a result have not received terms as favourable as they would have now, and certainly not as favourable as when Rio Tinto puts out the good news.

I expect big results from Marindi's drilling program at Kats Gap and especially their Great Southern Gold prospect. The latter I like very much because Marindi management has been left a lot of data and cores by the previous owners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.