MRM 0.00% $2.69 mma offshore limited

Marine Services Singapore Government, page-22

1. 9,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3490
    one thing ive found to be true is that technical chart patterns hold true for stocks despite changes int heir underlying asset base

slr - a gold stock i followed form last year for example - did exactly when its chart indicated ti would - despite it being almost out of mine life, and it being a 150koz producer now vs a 300koz producer back in 2010-11 when those chart relationships were set up

but technicals give you a range and a stock cqan go high side or lowside of that and still be performing in line with its technical underpinnings

but i never go off that alone - i looke at the intrinsic fundamentals of balance sheet and fcf - and what is required to flip them from positive to negative.

my best stock pick this year was rsg - and that was precisely a play based on a stock being priced for dissolution/diltuion that then flipped to being best performing stock because it was a large volume producer that flipped from negative to postive fcf

but have a look at it now - went 24c-2.20 (i sold at 1.90) now back to 98c. yet nearly the entire 98c to 2.20 is within the technical high-low range for the stock. ( its low of range was 1.12)

so the SP range of a target price can be massive. where it ends up depends on a lot of factors.

we wont know what MRMs might be until if and when the stock breaks out out. and then only after a month or 2.

but here's hoping. Certainly its coming from a much much higher valuation and that usually means it has great scope for upside

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.