FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Just outside port Luanda Angola the Ocean Rig Athena (ORA) has...

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Just outside port Luanda Angola the Ocean Rig Athena (ORA) has been at anchor all day and remains that way. At 10am local time the Bonnette Tide a crew boat departed port and headed to ORA. The Bonnette Tide moved along side ORA at 11.00am after mooring for 20minutes 400m off ORA. She stayed along side a while and then moored 40m east of the ORA until 4.00pm local time when she left ORA and returned to port getting there just before 5pm.

The Polarcus Adria continues mapping as per the pdf. The fishing trawler De Vorouw Marie (DVM) still has been shadowing Polarcus and Vos Athos (Polarcus support ship). Baltimore a standby safety vessel left Dakar around 3am and came close to DVM, she followed DVM for a while and the put herself between Polarcus and DVM. It was like watching paint dry until 4.oopm local time when Polarcus changed coarse North sooner than expected. Once I lay the track on the map it was clear they may be only mapping the section of the lease that has not had 3D mapped previously. Blue is yesterday's track and brown's today. We may see the 3D completed a lot quicker than an additional 30 days as the Polarcus is 8km from the Northern limit of the lease and now mapping smaller loops.

GLTA and hoping that ORA sets sails soon as it is about 2,500 nmi to the lease from Angola

OFL

Hope I got my positions right!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.