FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Just outside port Luanda Angola the Ocean Rig Athena (ORA) has...

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Just outside port Luanda Angola the Ocean Rig Athena (ORA) has been at anchor all day and remains that way. The Bonnette Tide a crew boat departed port and headed to ORA twice today. It appears that the local port ATM cannot dispense enough cash to get goods cleared through customs. The ATM is being refilled on the 16th so the 17th is looking good for a departure, otherwise we may need to send King Aqua with his bundle of cash to resolve the hold up.

The Polarcus Adria continues mapping, after watching the trawler De Vorouw Marie (DVM) for the last four days, I now believe it is working as a support vessel with Vos Athos and  Baltimore. At different times today each vessel stop close to the other vessels and may have carried out some work? Later today Vos Athos returned to port leaving the three vessels tracking the same course close together. What the Polarcus Adria was mapping today is very interesting. The difficulty with putting the vessels position on a map is scale and a reference point. I have been using FAN1 as a reference point, particularly its longitude of -17.71. Before today Adria did not travel west past -17.71 and I have place the track on the map attached to FAR's ann regarding 3D. From my first map it is clear we are mapping outside the lease area and the area we were told the mapping would take place? What is clear now is it looks as if the mapping is following the shelf edge. White is todays movements Screenshot (36).png
    Looking at the track I tried moving it to see if I could get it to fit within the area indicated and found it fitted nicely as follows Screenshot (35).png   
    It looks good but my reference point is way off. More importantly (in both maps) is were the mapping is currently happening which is not in our lease area. Polarcus Adria is still travelling in a south west direction and it is at longitude is-17.8844 at 6pm local time. Have been waiting hours for a change of direction but on she goes south west (so off to bed I go soon)

Could this mean a new lease and a farm in later? or is the skipper hooked up on some big fish and forgotten to looked at the GPS. I like the fact that money is being spent on mapping the northern end of Beer, I have been looking at some other maps that line up with Beer that I will post later this week. The current mapping may be looking for elephants structures like Beer so look forward to finding out what they are up to

I have not been interested in the SP as expect some P&D action around spudding, we all expect the price to go up but don't be surprised if we are back in the 8's due to selling. CN is doing everything she said she would and more. Don't let the tree shakers get you.

IMHO and GLTA
    OFL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.