MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

marion's producation data until dec 08'

1. 52 Posts.
    Marion’s production data – public information, seems strange that nobody has mentioned or researched this on this forum.

MAE followers, you may want to check out the Utah Oil and Gas website, where all gas and oil operators in the state of Utah have to submit their production data monthly or quarterly.
    I’ve noticed Marion have only submitted their production data up until the 1/12/08.
    http://www.oilgas.ogm.utah.gov/Data_Center/LiveData_Search/main_menu.htm

Click on ‘Well information’ in the blue tool bar, then click on ‘Search wells’ in the blue tool bar, then in the first drop down list titled ‘API well number’ click on ‘Operator’, keep the second drop down list as ‘Like’, then in the next bar, type ‘Marion Energy’, then press SUBMIT.
    Then click on any ‘API well number’ and the production data will be available. Remember just click on the Well numbers that say ‘Producing’ under the ‘Well status’ column.

I’m afraid it shows a pretty sad state of affairs.
    Cumulative natural gas production for ALL 17 producing wells has come to 311,809 mcf (thousand cubic feet) to date, from 17 wells in total. That’s not even half a million cubic feet of gas produced by Marion to date, let alone in a day.

WELLS THAT HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS PRODUCING
    Ridge Runner wells (Clear Creek) 11-17, 2-19, 1-30, 11-20, 13-17
    Alpine School District wells (Clear Creek) 6-17, 13-17
    Kenilworth Railroad wells (Helper) 1A, 15-3, #2, #1
    Cordingly Canyon (Helper) 15-2, 15-5
    Ballpark Canyon (Helper) #1
    Oman (Clear Creek) 2-20
    Utah fuel (Clear Creek) #8

To get the cumulative gas and water production totals, just look on the left hand side white column on the first page (the above link) and click on ‘Publications, then scroll down to ‘Reports’ and click on the forth link ‘Monthly Production Reports (pdf) – By Operator’. Then click on the first link ‘Opr_Dec_2008.pdf’.

Also, cumulative water production has exceeded the gas production, at 398,140 barrels so far from all the wells. Each barrel equals 191 litres of water, that’s 76,044,740 litres of water. I think this level of water is obviously a major problem. This water has to be disposed of only at proper waste locations, so I can only imagine the amount this has cost Marion to transport all the water. Can any experts out there clarify for me whether or not this amount of water counts as the usual ‘de-watering’ of wells.

I can’t see any data of 5 million cubic feet of gas a day 'production milestone' (this announcement was 13th Nov), none of the wells are showing this production figure in Nov or Dec.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.