MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

I am now fed up listening to this misinformation.You guys are...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    I am now fed up listening to this misinformation.
    You guys are sounding less and less credible by the day with all your rambling nonsensical whateveryoucallit.
    Give it a rest pls, its all cods so give us a break with the multinicking incestuousness and pointless banter.
    Some of us are trying to make money and would like realists to contribute please. If you havent anything sensible or accurate to say please go away and takle the rent-a-crowd and multinicks with you. Your just fiddling for your own benefit and you have been wrong almost everytime leading up til now with your "info".

To everyone else who wishes to know exactly where they stand as spoken straight from the horses mouths...
    Anyone spoken to a director lately?

We have. And again, it wasnt a 5 minute conversation, it was as in depth as ever.
    And I can categorically say that some of these prior ramblings are not going to help anyone understand where our directors are at with the sale, the IRR, the flowrates, and finally the sale. It is absolute hype and speculation and they are not promises.
    Basically the hype are flying blind and know nothing of what we have just been told, so if anyone doubts it, pls ask for clarity and qualify the speakers. I will be happy to do this myself, although for it to be of any usefullness, YOU must call the directors so that you can cross-examine me for compatible answers. Feel free and then neither you or i will be wasteing our time.

If you would like a place top start and some things to ask the Directors, here atre some ideas to keep your conversation flowing:

Forget September MAE Sale talk - total rubbish and hype.
    September is relevant, though not for a company sale.
    NO CHANCE! We would lose too much money and it would be premature anyway.

The important questions to ask are:
    a) the status of the IRR and the expected period for its completeion.
    b) the E.T.A for the flow rates (leading up to 20 - 24mfcpd) and the current behaviours of the CC wells.
    c) the expected time away before MAE is dressed and ready for Sale.
    d) When the Directors will be prepeared to place her on the market for real and WHY they will not before then.

The ask them the order in which these things will occur if they occur to plan (BTW, everything is running to plan).

I urge fellow investors to shake off these posters who carry-on with garbage and call the Directors for cross-examination.
    Anyone who knows what is going on will be very very happy to speak about it and will have no qualms in giving details.
    With that, a few of us can either agree or disagree on facts/fiction and we will flush out the rampers.

If you are serious, you will be on par with such thinking, that i'm sure. It dispells myths to cross-examine and do some snooping for yourself.
    Jeff and Peter are both gentlemen and will be ha[ppy to hold your hand in the conversation if you tell them you dont understand something. They want us to understand, not be half in the know or frustrated.
    Give it a go, you'll be thanking yourself and for that matter, happy with the details you are explained.

Cheers.

If there was a VSB in the sentiment tab it would help - ie., "Very Strong Buy".

Some may not like this post... Why i wonder?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.