MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Kooks, Just shortly after 22.05 last night you had me converted...

1. 65 Posts.
    Kooks,
    Just shortly after 22.05 last night you had me converted to the "Church of the Financial Forum For Informed & Formal Feathered Friends".

Hallelujah and Praise the Bird.

So today, with great Expectations and Anticipation - I awaited your sermons on MAE to learn with Wonderous Amazement, your educational and factual offerings on the -
    financial, geological, political, geographical, statistical, strategic and marketing aspects of MAE in the context of world demands, markets, commodities, politics, pricing policies etc, etc.

I was in the front row, ready to feel the Vibe and sing along with your Gospel singing Group 'Kook Ou U2'.

You could have knocked me down with a feather duster with the simply -
    Inspirational information put forward today, as read by The Reverend and that Most Serious but Holiness Kooks.

Highlights include -

* Holding hands with the Directors while snooping with the rent-a-crowd
    * Pig-rooting on the horse and cart while grinding an axe
    * Having 90% Bullocks whilst discerning the difference between substantiable sugar as opposed to scoured digestion of bullocks storeytelling
    * Feathered flocking together in a gang
    * The usefullness of a non-biased and non-premeditated conversation about the weather
    * Giving a paradigm inflexion some kind of go
    * Being unafraid of the Pixel Warriors who engage in lying or truthing.

Sadly, alas :
    - No mention of the much anticipated, aforementioned educational offerings or Enlightenments as the Mesiah had requested of his Flock.
    - Yet again- Do as I say and not as I do....unless, of course, you're wearing Prada.

So..

.....Just as I was rushing down the pathway of Reform & Righteousness, A little voice cried out to me in the night....
    ... Reminding me of the motto by which I have always tried to live my life....

**** 'em if they cant take a Joke !

(paraphrased from Bette Midler)

; )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.