MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Kiwi,You will recasll i offered every of my tiniest details up...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Kiwi,
    You will recasll i offered every of my tiniest details up until now - due to the ridicule and lack of intelligent contribution in like.
    Take a look back through the annals and while you're there check my accuracy VS the gurus.
    And i'd love to see where i said there was never supposed to be a capital raising and that days later there was...

See what i mean? Unless im mistaken, this is another lie to discredit.

Some See what happens, some think of what happens and some people wonder what has happened.

Until i see some constructive contribution of facts from our sad gurus, i will certainly not volunteer any more and choose to reserve the right to know what i know as fact and shoot down those who blatantly lie.

And as for me not being able to have my opinion and being shot down for it...who's the hypocrit when i am told everyone is entitled to thieir opinion?
    Yes, some have nothing better to do for they actually know very little about MAES next 6 months, so they must entertain themselves somehow.

Bring it on, the more worms the better please, i am starving! Thanks for adding creedence to my posts guys. More energy put ointo this last thread than the few that do truly deserve the activity.
    It shows desperation and a lack of maturity and im sure those who matter most dont need to be told in any case for the tossing stands out like dogs balls to a tracker!

Cheers!

^ weeks away someone reckons, yet last week they said before september....lets put some wheels on the bottom of those goal posts L2 and DT, you really have pushed them a long way since you claimed to know last year that it would all be over by x-mas2007...

I suggest any new MAE posters read the archives soa as to place a tick beside several failed names and forecasts of outlandish composition.

Stockrules, get off the anaesthetic...you're done like a dinner.

Sentiment - VSB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.