MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

I would propose that Goldman Sachs would have researched and...

1. 65 Posts.
    I would propose that Goldman Sachs would have researched and drawn financial boundaries around MAE, such that they may have statistically predicted in broad terms - time lines for expressions of interest, due diligence, further dressing up of the company involving ongoing exploration operations, sale of assets, IRR etc etc.

Goldman Sachs may indeed be a company that has the negotiable ability to approximate their timing of engagement with, to & for MAE for the purpose of brokering a profitable takeover at 5 minutes to Midnight in the last hour of the history of our company, as we know it - Marion Energy.
    I would feel that it would be unlikely that they would come on board with MAE if they estimated that it was only, say, early evening, in the context of a company sale taking place at 12 Midnight.

It would be interesting to know the statistically significant Mean Length of Time that Goldman Sachs records for its Legal, Initial retention by a comparable Company until the Official Sale of that said company, going by recent ( say 5 years) performances.

I agree Bello - my resolution to invest and invest is still as strong as ever, with a little more time to do so.

You may or may not be pleased to know, Kooks -
    I came out of the Anaesthetic just in time,
    & was 'In like Flynn' this am -
    I'm a happy camper today - picked up more MAE at a bargain price of $1.15.
    You Beaut!

; )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.