MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

marions schedules and crossexamining rampers, page-9

1. 8,606 Posts.
    So Afroboy,
    " I choose not to enter an argument with you. I will just say that...."

So dont argue then. Just find a way to ask the few simple questions - without compromising a director - and then we will have a discussion, not this double-speak stuff.

Hint - "Failing any unforseen obstacles, is your oppinion that ....or is it that...?"

If and when scenarios.
    Learn to read between the lines and speak with the directors, not to them.
    They want you to understand, they want to help, they are keen to please, but not to break the law.
    If anyone can take that on, they will be pleasesd with the mood, direction and usefulness of a non-biased and non-premeditated conversation about the weather...
    Give it a go Afro and remember, i am working for you as i am for myself. Its only our final figures that will vary.

I think this could be a paradigm inflexion for many if they only give it a go.

PCaruso Afro and Kiwi, i would be interested to have a conversatuion with you on this level too as i know you have held for years (according to archives on other forums) and have had many swaying points of view, like all realists should. And where is Freida? Hope to hear from you soon...

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.