SPA 0.00% 1.8¢ spacetalk ltd

I totally understand where you're coming from re your management...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    I totally understand where you're coming from re your management issues but I personally think you are putting too much emphasis on it. It's really only old disgruntled holders that can't let go or forgive these mistakes as they are emotionally attached to the money they've lost (I'm sure we've all been there). I've been in lots of companies that were super cheap because management didn't deliver but they've turned it around look at vmt,zno etc. No one gets it right 100% of the time and you just need to believe people like our CEO have gotten to where they are because they have learned from their mistakes. I personally have no issue in believing in him because he's still delivering to share holders (just think about the news coming out this month) so I'm not going to let one oversight scratch all the success he's had. I also believe you'll find a lot more new holders coming on board this month with the coming news and they will only care about future and not hold onto the past.

Just my opinion but personally Im happy that the share price dropped sub 10c as it allowed me to take a big position at an average price of 9c which in my mind has very little downside and major upside.

Just mo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.478M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $1.185K 65.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 745194 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 44000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.