CF1 0.00% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Great interview I've just finished listening to it for a third...

1. 1,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Great interview I've just finished listening to it for a third time thanks for that Greg, I originally bought some when they were SRT my first parcel at 2.1c then watched it go down to 1.9c the next day then picked up some more at 2.7c and watched it go down to 2.4c that same day and then at 5.5c the day they had the big dump late last year its a good sign when you are averaging up. I was originally planning just to sell out at the pump but then I attended the Perth roadshow and decided to hold after meeting management and realizing they were the real deal a couple of things that stuck with me was the professionalism and integrity of PC then I had a chat to MW and he said something to me along the lines of "Mark Fisher sometimes works 17 hour days" and he also spoke about keeping their eye on spending which showed to me they weren't just blowing cash but carefully allocated capital.

What I like about management first is obviously Mark Fisher's relentless work ethic and his quote at the end of the interview sums it up "I have no capacity for balance I truly am obsessive compulsive about what we are doing. I'm not married, I have no kids." Also his past is not vague you can see he has done this on a large scale before when looking at his resume. His shares are linked to milestones and he hasn't just been given them which is really rare. Those things are EXACTLY what I look for in the CEO the obsessive compulsive intelligent fanatic type!

They also have a top board which Mark Fisher can get information off with Mark Rantall and his extensive experience in the top roles he would have connections to everyone important in the industry and with Patrick Canion winning financial practice of the year he is also one of the best in the industry also shame is he's American hehe just kidding.

I've just finished reading 100 Baggers by Chris Mayer and after reading I have no plans to sell my shares just like a few other people said I wish i bought more in the 2's

The Potential is outstanding and has the potential to be a live changing investment and as MF said he wants this to be one of the most successful start ups in the last decade! But as we know anything can happen and until we are profitable the risks are large as well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $5.98K 230K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 360000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 62376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.