You might be right and I may have been wrong. Albanese is...

1. 34,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    You might be right and I may have been wrong. Albanese is supporting McGowan, there are 5 other states and 2 territories to win over so ALP clearly believes lockdown is the way to go.

I looked at this and McGowan might have saved Western AUstralia from the carnage facing Australia with some of the poorest rates of vaccination against Omicron in the western World. Australia is only 32.1% of over 18s vaccinated against Omicron, comparing figures to America, that compares unfavorably against most U.S. States except the poorest like Alabama and Mississippi where COVID denying has taken hold.

Australia does not appear to be prepared for Omicron and it appears to be overwhelming health systems, high record daily fatalities, no longer keeping count of family caseloads, they could have had 1 million cases nationally last week, who knows, Biden-Harris regime appears for all its faults to have handled COVID better than Morrison, Perrottet and the other State Premiers excluding McGowan.

I notice ALbanese has fully supported McGowan according to reports. Albanese must think the population in the other states outside WA are displeased with Morrison and their State Premiers as 67.9% of over 18s appear unvaccinated against Omicron and in COVID denial, can’t get the third dose.
    Last edited by JCoure: 22/01/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.