Mark McGowan the only one standing

1. 1,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    The people of WA will have a trouble free Xmas for the second year in a row. And enjoying life with out major Covid breakouts.. few collateral damage from locking down the state but that is life, there are winner and losers in anything under the sun.

Elswhere in OZ it is total dissaray. Wags in the media and political circles have been singing freedom and mild omicron.....
    In NSW, the new premier against all the advice from Doctors has declared no more restrictions... Celebrate Xmas with Freedom and joy... I got dubbed and organised a family Xmas Eve bash at home...been working for a week planning and preparing.
    This morning the NSW numbers were 3057 cases..
    the phone started ringing , family members can't make it because they are close contacts and have to be tested and isolated .. one after another...people are self locking down and scared... So Xmas is cancelled for our family again.
    . Supposeably, also for thousand of families who planned parties or holidays and travel.
    All I can say, like millions of Aussies, I am angry and disgruntled, my rage will be channeled throughout the ballot box. I believe only those like McGowan will remain standing.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.