Mark McGowan, page-141

1. 8,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    There are also a small minority who produce organic food with lack of all the 'normal' added bonuses. There are markets for such produce and people very appreciative of quality of taste - perhaps lacking in good looks, size and conformity.

One country was mentioned in a program where apparently no one has cancer - if that is indeed so, the rest of the countries have something to learn. Has anyone ever wondered why there has been so much research into cancer causes for so long without fixes - apart from Chemo - and yet in the process of Covid vaccine approvals, it was done and dusted in less than a year even as experts in the field indicated it would normally take a minimum of 7 odd years for other such like approvals. I don't know, I'm not the expert - but there are those who know this - and many have been silenced - having to seek alternate sites to inform those wishing to research more in depth - and of course many knock 'those' sites.

Drug companies rely on repeat customers - to these and other companies you are just a potential money earner. A sign infront of a hairdresser read: I need your head for my business. Worth remembering one's motives in promoting any goods or services.

As far as a small minority is concerned - care to disagree - as many have only taken the procedure due to coercion for fear of losing a job or fearful of freedoms being taken away. A nice way to sell a product isn't it??

Perhaps if one has a child one should take disciplinary action if the child refuses their chocolate, a doughnut or chips - would solitary confinement for 14 days be a fair punishment or possibly force feed??

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.