AS1 0.00% 1.0¢ asara resources limited

Wab,I know you seem to have information that some of us are not...

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Wab,

I know you seem to have information that some of us are not privy to, however, all I can do is go off the announcements.

If you read other posts of mine, I have stated that Sweden aren't drilling until August, so i am guessing you are talking about Mali.

An ann released on 23rd June states that drilling had commenced at that point. If the first few holes are drilled and sent to the lab immediately while the remainder of the holes are drilled, with lab results normally taking approx 2 weeks, is it not feesable that we may get some initial results in 4 weeks or thereabouts from drilling? If you note Beacon Minerals recently, they had initial results less than a month after drilling, so I'm not sure why it can't be the same case here?

In regards to 'opening their cheque book', fair point, but my main point was that if there is an attractive piece of land, it can be bought as opposed to being involved with a company with limited funds that cannot afford a prospective piece of land. IMO, large companies don't like having failed ventures on their hands. Of course that is not an 'at all costs' mentality.

Don't think I'm getting ahead of myself at all Wab, just stating my opinions on matters. I think i'm far from a ramper, so if that was the intended message, can't say I agree. However, I do respect your knowledge and your posts, so if you are right about no results for a month, so be it. The time frame doesn't concern me all that much as it is relatively clse either way.

Also, i'm no chance of being left out as i'm not trading at all, you have my word, let a lone a third of my holdings!

Cheers,

JS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $600 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 132287 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 582531 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.