E25 0.00% 24.5¢ element 25 limited

mark this for a watch...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Results released today could be indicative of a significant discovery...

Whilst nothing concrete can be drawn from them...yet...the nature of the results point to the potential for classic shear hosted copper deposition.

Further, the shallow nature of the transported cover should result in relatively quick and easy follow-up, with the potential for further supporting argument for what may well lie beneath.

What they have found will not make a mine...but you will not have a mine without finding what they have.

It's a big fat watch for me...I have grabbed a few for interest...and might even grab a few more later if it looks to be settling just above the listing price. (20c)

Current selling more than likely from IPO holders spooked by the slump straight after listing...and now happy to rush through a small profit.

I suspect this will pass relatively quickly, especially given how few shares are actually in the market for trading.

Tight register, few on issue and impact of escrow provisions have all combined to set this up for some serious moves once the dead-wood has been removed.

Assuming results are up to scratch of course.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $56.05K 226.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6244 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 8163 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.