POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Mark Your Calendars (Long Advance Notice), page-16

1. jed
    78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Red

Im not being facetious but i was a bit shocked that brokers are still being used by those who are computer literate. Ive been trading for 20 or so years and had a broker before the online methods became popular. Ive used commsec and now nabtrade and have found the system cheaper and one has more control. I understand the advice side but with computers and hotcopper these days one can research themselves. I think zebstar and you do you own research anyway and probably have more knowledge than most brokers. I have an example a couple of years ago when i needed to sell a share or go broke. It was 3.50 when i arrived home and i sold at 3.56. If i had to go to broker he would have put me on his list, maybe late back from lunch, wouldnt have understood my urgency. With nabtrade and commsec it has a list of the buyers and sellers. One can match a buyer with your sell price or vice versa and voila the computer does it immediately. I sold my POSr in 10m as i could see the buyer sitting there and matched it. I love the control and the cheaper commission. Ne Comprende Pas lol like the french influence re voila lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $8.018K 2.354M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 306696 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 25743318 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.