SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

"Chuck, if you want I give you a hammer and the address of my ex...

1. 14,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4132
    "Chuck, if you want I give you a hammer and the address of my ex Financial Adviser so you can do me a very BIG favor! Licence advice that almost destroyed my future if I didn't take matters into my own hands all in the name of professional advice. That is like saying buy some "cdoS' with good VAR and AAA ratings. I think I rather read Casper's opinion."

AJ, I was not comparing Casp's advice to any one elses or commenting on how bad or good it might be.
    Your financial advisor can get away without penalty even if his advice cost you a lot money as long as he acts within his guidelines simply because he is licensed.
    If Casp gives advice, regardless of how good or bad it might be but is unlicensed then he is at great risk if anyone that receives advice from him (especially in written form like an email) ultimately loses money and decides to take it out on Casp.
    Posting on a forum like this and giving advice by email are two very different things.
    I was just cautioning that anyone doing that needs to be very careful how they word those emails especially to people they don't know well. "I like this stock because of this" might be much safer than saying "I think you should buy this at this price because". That second line by email or even verbally could get you in very deep s@!! if unlicensed. I'm not giving legal advice here on how to word an email (I'm no lawer!) but I know you need to be very careful with it. Ask a broker, lawer or maybe the ASX if you have a doubt about what I say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.