SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Absolutely agree Kitty about HC and the info you can get from...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Absolutely agree Kitty about HC and the info you can get from here, but when you are requesting peoples e-mail so you can show them how SLR will perform according to the charts, nothing wrong with throwing a warning out there.

There are hundreds if not thousands of inexperienced people reading these threads, and that is a fact, that can be influenced by what a person, that appears to be knowledgeable, has to say. Nothing against Casper as appears to have sound knowledge but I was alarmed how people started coming out of the woodwork offering their e-mails as well.

I would just be cautious as to what anyone reading the threads should do. We have an anonymous fabulous share market tool here but we are still dealing with peoples own money. Money that may have taken years to save.

IMO, there will probably be money to be made on the goldies, especially SLR, at some point in the future, hence why I have always kept a close eye on it. If you willing to take a punt and don't invest with what you may be prepared to have tied up possibly for some time it is probably a good BET.

WE all here for the same reason, try and find bargains that may pay off, in the short to medium term, to support the ultra expensive lives we have to lead here in OZ, thats why this end of town can be so popular.

Good luck to all speculating and hope 2014 can be a resurgence of the small to medium end of town that has been so lacking in the last few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.