AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

market beyond reason? pauline please explain?, page-7

1. 650 Posts.
    Hi vautex,
    Gee! When I asked for a, please explain. I was just playing with quotations.
    I know that, the market will move on AUZ when ‘it’s’ ready and not before.
    The comparison between HCY and AUZ is, which barrow are we pushing today boys? Pump and dump routine. Even if the fundamentals are great.
    The pain of buying any Co at it’s heights and then, averaging down is shear agony, is why we should also learn to cut our losses.

So many times when I buy a stock, it does a reversal. Even though I think it to be at the bottom, it still goes down, I cut my losses and then sell, thinking it isn’t going anywhere soon. Only to find, the stock climb up. And then, not buy back in, for fear of the pump and dump, so then the stock goes up 4 times your actual buy in. This is another type of pain.

vautex, you asked how long I’ve been waiting? Well, I’ve been waiting to recoup my losses from trading shares since I started in 1998. A, nasty way, to learn how to trade in shares. Now that I’m nearing the end of my apprenticeship in share trading. I can honestly see everything coming back to papa.

BTW. I’m ‘expecting’ AUZ to do ‘well’ ‘maybe 4 times’.
    I hope all $’s come back to you as well and PROFITS to ALL

Iwatch and hold some so please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.