IMM 4.41% 32.5¢ immutep limited

RR, A number of posters have generously answered your queries...

1. 701 Posts.
    RR,
    A number of posters have generously answered your queries and tried to enlighten you as to why your interpretation of market cap is incorrect.
    Yet you reply with dismissive and belittling comments.

Please point out, in your eminent wisdom, where the information given to you is wrong or why you believe that your view is correct.

Your first post has a simple but massive mathematical error, so even by your incorrect method of trying to prove PRR is overvalued, you failed.

At first I suspected you were a downramper, but gave you the benefit of the doubt.
    The more belligerent and hard-headed you are to everyone's advice the more you confirm my first suspicions.
    You don't even try and argue the figures, just resort to ad hominem insults and refer to a tabloid TV stock show as your reasoning, without even giving quotes or substantiation.

Why on earth come to PRR's forum if you're not a holder and in each post try to cast doubts over it with poorly considered (if not even intentionally damaging) comments if your intent is not to downramp?

I can only assume it's a good-hearted attempt to warn shareholders that they've seriously overvalued their stock and exit their positions.
    Sooo nice of you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $472.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.8¢ 32.5¢ $718.9K 2.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 183899 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.