RXM 0.00% 44.5¢ rex minerals limited

Caps, thanks for the information, was well put and concise. I...

1. 41 Posts.
    Caps, thanks for the information, was well put and concise. I just raised these issues because of directors of companies beating their chest about a project not only RXM but others that have real difficulties ahead. I have pointed out some of them and so have you. This is not any easy one I admit and so do you. You also point out that the mine is only a couple of hundred metres from the ocean. When I said this I was attacked by the RXM cavalry. It is close to the ocean and it will have problems with seepage of salt water as well as a backlash from the Greenies, they can’t help themselves, looking for a cause.. As for pumping the slurry 12 klms away, this is also fraught with problems. This will require major infrastructure at the port filtering and drying the concentrates. What do you do with the salt water once it has pumped the slurry of concreteness to the Port. I know you will say send it back to the mine, but there is another expense that no-one brings up. The other problem is finding a ship that wants to take on concentrates that have salt water with them (or at least salt crystals) These also rust the inside of the hull.

I am not trying to put the project down and I wish RXM luck, but they have not been exactly candid on the big issues that lie ahead for them. There is no question that this has more hurdles that a steeple race and even big companies can’t handle the hurdles that this project has. That’s why no-one has approached them on it. It’s just plain too hard. The cost of $800m you must admit is a ludicrous statement considering the issues being discussed here.

As I stated before Prominent Hill cost $1.9b for 8mtpa and RXM are stating $800m for a 15mtpa plant plus the extra baggage that it has to carry. I am only the messenger, dont shoot the messenger. I have made my thoughts clear and I thank Caps for replying in a gentleman manner which I appreciate and I wish you well with the Project. I would just like to see some more professionalism and honesty from Directors of Projects and not always painting a rosey picture when it aint one. I am not a shorter, not even a trader, just a realist.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $344.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ $2.300M 5.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 10315712 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 92534 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.