SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

market cap 260million, page-3

1. 2,176 Posts.
    Malmanu-obviously you are new here and not exactly clued up...that was their first ever real profit report...the next one would be closer to $5mill which in an emerging company is quite massive...BIO-A sales are unknown but appartently going ballistic....and the sauna treatment has only just begun, Ropren sales will be in the millions as soon as it is approved and there are another 13 or so other bioeffectives to be tested yet.

There is everything from toothpaste and losengers, children's flue, ect to curing Cirrhosis's and helping with Alzheimers, even Oppenheimer's to come....not all diseases have been tested yet, just the most profitable.....and the only reason they did the sauna product was because it worked and was a cheap and quick option to get a few $$$ in the bank to fund the rest....

If the rat that got cancer and was almost cured (see announcement about 6 months ago) was anything to go by we have a winner......patience should pay dividends IMO

Personaly I could care less if SLA went to 50c again....I'd just buy more....and am banking on wednesday for the final nail in the coffin wednesday....I have some $$$ to burn on any weakness cause I know where this is going....

I am sceptical only on whether Malmalu is actualy THARLOW in disguise again....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.