RXM 0.00% 44.0¢ rex minerals limited

Look there are so many incorrect ideas out there I though I...

1. 88 Posts.
    Look there are so many incorrect ideas out there I though I would correct a few ideas.

1 I come from Moonta (now live in adelaide) and both my grandfathers worked in the Moonta mines. The mines would have been less than 100 metres above sea level and yes they had water problems, but they built the Hughes Pumping station and that allow the mines to operate for 60-70 years until the price of copper crashed in the late 1920's.

Now at Hillside they as much higher on a hill about 2 km inland from the sea and not 100 metres. I dont thing water will be much of a problem

I note that WPG with their proposed coal and iron mines in Northern SA they plant to dewater the coal mine and pipe the water for reuse at the iron ore mine.

RXM may also be able to reuse water.

2 THE GREENIES WILL STOP IT

Bullshit This government is all for mining and in recent years we have grown operating mines from 4 mines to 20 mines.

3 ROLLING BLACK OUTS

In recent years consumers have big increases in electricity prices to pay for upgrades.
    So far this summer we have not experienced any rolling black outs, even the other day when the temperature in Adelaide hit 45C. Why Well there has been a big uptake in solar panels on peoples houses and there is increasing wind farms plus upgrades. In fact there are so many solar systems now in operation that demand for electricity from power gererators is falling.

4 NEAREST WATER SOURCE

The desal plant can produce 100 gl which is half of Adelaide's annual water consunption and it will only supply Adelaide. Therfore less from River Murray. Yorke Peninsula gets supply by existing pipeline from river(from Waikerie I think) but because of all the development the capacity of this pipeline from about Port Wakefield is to be increase. Fortunate for RXM they will only have to pay $4.3m towards the upgrade. Getting out of it REAL CHEAP IMO.
    The other thing is that the price of water has skyrocketed to pay for desal and demand for water down 30%. who says we dont have water now?????

5 refer to UNDERLINE

Why do you need a railway line when you are going to use a slurry pipe 12km to a port.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $337.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 44.0¢ $505.3K 1.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 5463129 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 4601619 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.