JMB 0.00% 6.0¢ jumbuck entertainment limited

Thanks for the link. Much appreciated. Wilef I am well aware of...

1. 143 Posts.
    Thanks for the link. Much appreciated.

Wilef I am well aware of these events you mention. However they are irrelevant. The fact the company was struggling a few years ago does not have any implications for its likelihood of success in the future.

It's very, very interesting that you said you would have participated in the share purchase plan if you could have got your shares at the same price as management.

The fact that you "would have bought back in" highlights that you see the value in this company.

It seems awfully fickle of you to then do a complete 360 and trash talk the prospects of the company, it's past failures and likelihood for future failure just because you didn't buy back in!

I'm sorry wilef, but responding to your emotional tirades is getting a bit tiring. Now that you've shown your true hand, I don't need to highlight to anyone what motivates you.

Please provide factual, evidence-based, objective reasons as to why you think primary opinion doesn't offer huge multiples from current value. This type of discussion is far more valuable than emotional rants

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.