SBM 0.00% 20.0¢ st barbara limited

market cap $80 million debt $335 million, page-11

1. 2,693 Posts.
    mate thats only 4 months away then its spot price. im not even sure all is hedged. how much is hedged?

the interest bill is 30 mil a year and then some principal early next year. im sorry but i cant see this surviving with gold price where it is. have a read of the cash flow comments from half yearly and the situation hasnt got any better yet at gold ridge and simberi. this mob survives on one mine gwalia and its production profile is flat to slightly negative. fact is they will run out of money this year or early next year. that is underniable fact. anyone that thinks other is deluding themselves. holders get out while it is over 10 cents. tax loss selling will also start in june. basket case im sorry holders.

from half yearly - directors just take on more debt to solve short term issues.

Events occurring after the half year ended 31 December 2013
    The Directors are not aware of any matter or circumstance that has arisen since the end of the financial year that, in
    their opinion, has significantly affected or may significantly affect in future years the Company’s operations, the results
    of those operations or the state of affairs, except for the following:

On 25 February 2014, the Company entered into a US$75,000,000 debt facility with RK Mine Finance (the “Debt
    Facility”), which replaces the gold prepayment facility established by Allied Gold Mining PLC in 2011 prior to its
    acquisition by St Barbara Ltd in 2012. As at 31 December 2013 the gold prepayment facility had a book value of
    A$37,495,000 (US$33,419,000). As at the date of this report an equivalent of US$32,775,000 was outstanding,
    which is to be converted into United States Dollars in lieu of gold and incorporated into an opening balance under
    the Debt Facility.

A minimum additional draw down of US$20,000,000 will be made on execution of the facility.
    The balance of the Debt Facility is available to be drawn down over the next twelve months. Under the terms of
    the Debt Facility, there are no principal repayments for the first twelve months, after which date principal
    repayments are made in eight equal quarterly instalments through to November 2016. The interest rate under the
    Debt Facility is a floating coupon rate, currently 8.5% per annum, payable quarterly.

The Debt Facility was entered into to improve terms, flexibility and provide access to additional liquidity if required while the turnaround at the Simberi operations is completed, and the strategic review of Gold Ridge is finalised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $687.8K 3.425M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 278140 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 744228 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.