TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

re: cap 80m - u all miss the point The short term price...

1. 630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: cap 80m - u all miss the point The short term price movements are determined by the marginal buyer/seller. TAW did not bring up the Kooh-I-Noor so traders sensing there was work to be done flicked the stock. Different objectives so different actions.

I really like the KVW play as this is a conventional hard rock kimberlite pipe typical of this region. There is already a resource of 15 million tonnes [to 100m] in two of the pipes investigated representing 60% of the kimberlite area. The kimberlite seems contiguous in the pipes.

The diamond values are good at around $US110 a carat producing a low breakeven at 6 cpht. Once grades are established valuations can be cranked out and project capital raised. With only 20 metres of overburden mining can produce ore quickly.

Falcon found many targets and the 25 that TAW can test are the best. TAW chose Daniel first as it was both large and accessible. Another target was nearby and has also proven to be a paleochannel. However, alluvial deposits are more challenging to quantify that hard rock ones. If Daniel plays out it will be more than significant.

The other 23 are pipes and the access issue has recently been resolved. This will allow testing in the near future.

I respect the Directors and believe they will deliver the best possible results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.