CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

still cant work out your position if your day trading its been a...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    still cant work out your position
    if your day trading its been a stunning week yet all weekend we hear how this stinks and you guys lost money.
    so missed again from the eagle eye trader ...........maybe you will get your 1 cent good luck

i should not use that work as luck has not really evolved for some here
    me .... i make my own luck

1.4 was a gift 8 mil cap read story below or not like some obvious here .

for the record i do invest and day trade position on my investments .
    who last week does not take money off table when 1.7 after 48 hours before it was 1.3
    easy money use the buttons buy and sell .

it goes back to 1.3 ill avg down even lower if not it can go to the moon with my investment holding
    people its possible to-do two things at once just does not seem it around a few disgruntled cfo holders
    im sure the door bell will ring today and we will be told again by fedx

8 mil cap pictures speaks 1000 words

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3350/3350844-8cfde085439fa6b45977d46f4ce7cc07.jpg

oining & Facing

CFOAM LLC’s carbon foam articles can be attached to one another by readily available adhesives. This allows fabrication of large or complex tooling structures from smaller building blocks.

The intended product use may require adhesives optimized for high and low use temperatures, low thermal expansion, electrical conductivity, and other important properties. Touchstone engineers will work with you to select the appropriate adhesive and coating material for your application.

Other finishing options include almost any composite lamination, such as fiberglass/polyester, carbon-fiber/epoxy, Kevlar® /epoxy, etc., impregnation with phenolic resin, lamination with fiberglass, reinforced vinyl ester facesheets, and deposition of inconel and aluminum coatings. Other finishing and attachment operations are possible and will be pursued as applications or interest warrant.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3350/3350856-32873227973b05b303e8ae318ba7b7ad.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.