CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

no i don't have too ...........but you keep tagging me in...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    no i don't have too ...........but you keep tagging me in posts..............
    if its a forum after all why all the aggression form you .................
    and your words that you forgot in previous sentence is your can post what i like ill promote what i like ...
    (This is a forum after all, it is for open discussion and it is not your solo concert performance.) your words yes .
    extremely hard to understand you .....you contradict yourself in post .............how in 5 lines i have no idea

enjoy your day

CFOAM® CARBON FOAM IS AN EXCELLENT MATERIAL CHOICE FOR ACOUSTIC ABSORBING APPLICATIONS IN THE SHIPBUILDING, AEROSPACE, AND AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRIES.
    Typically, a one inch thick piece of CFOAM® carbon foam will absorb between 20-60% of a sound wave directed at it, depending on the frequency of the wave.

Increasing the thickness of the foam could yield absorption values closer to 100%, without sacrificing a large weight increase.

The acoustic properties of CFOAM® carbon foam, when combined with its other attractive properties such as fire resistance, low thermal conductivity, low density and high strength, offer a state of the art material system for many applications requiring sound absorption.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3351/3351096-b72b923ae5ea63d6813a3ec66546e339.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.