CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

market cap 8mil at 1.4 watch this space !, page-77

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Haha, good one mate. I think the beginner course might be more suitable for you.

Not sure how long you have held this share for, but you probably wouldn't reliease how close was the proximity between the May raise @0.016 and the previous one @0.015. You must have missed that one. This is also the exact reason why I bring up the cap raise. With a cash burn of $400k at least ( might be higher in June quarter). with the following uncertainties:

1) increase cost of operating with the new kiln (now a 2 years plan, so September will mean merely anything)
    2) investment in Innovaero will not bring immediate result as no one has seen their financial to date except the rumour of sale they are generating every now and then.
    3) all the potentials/news you have posted in this thread, those are like ancient news and have been floating around the market for months. Mate, you need to do deeper research.

Oh yea, no to mention you and the other saying the big players from SMN are coming onboard. That's biggest joke ever anyway, we knew this since IPO and SMN went from $2 to now what? 40 cents. Haha

Back to your question, on a bearish day like today and it went up for 7%, that actually rings the bell for me that someone is playing the games with no news or similar news( we knew about MIT collaboration months ago), if I have the time I can even screenshot the announcement for you).Trying to get it up and do a raise. And not to mention 5mil share traded volume is extremely low for CFO. If you look back at Nov/Dec trading history, on average it's 40 mil per day

I think you will need more than one course, you need to even learn how to do research and math on a really basic level.

Discrediting me will not work mate, because fact will not change. You better get back to your drawing board and find a different plan. You sound like a second Biotrader.

Last edited by sylau90: 09/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.