BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

market cap and nav, page-84

1. 434 Posts.
    Nathan... you can offer me 2 * BBI if you want, but, at current prices I wouldn't CONSIDER accepting. Hell, I'd probably reject 50c of BBI if the offer was made before end of the Calander Year. I'd also hope some clowns accepted, and so some BEPPAs were removed... but, I'd probably hang on!

50c of BBI (2 @ 25c) (which, most people on here I think would presume optimistic in the short term)... would be able to be sold insantly, for, say, 45c... so, 45c of BEPPA... as opposed to the $1.0435 that I am currently owed...

I'd strongly consider 50c cash... *BUT* if BBI could pay me 50c cash now, I would EXPECT $1.20 cash in June 2012...

I think you rest your scenario on BBI hitting 12-15c (so, 2- 2.5X current price).. and thus 2 BBI being worth 24-30c. Is this accurate? If so... I wouldn't even CONSIDER, for ONE SECOND, accepting 30c of BBI (which, probably would be sold for, say, 25c) by end of the year.

In short, I *EXPECT* BBI to survive till at least June 2012. As such, I expect BBI to offer me $1.20 of value between now and June 2012... I may be willing to accept, say, 80c within 12 months or so... but 30c, 40c, or even 50c of BBI shares within 5 months probably would be rejected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.