COB 0.00% 7.4¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Market Cap and Volume

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi All,

Im thinking the investing community feels like COB at 100 million market cap is what its worth right now. Seems like its settled around this mark.

Volumes are low which tells me major news is required for a higher valuation. Observing the movements of other stocks, it seems to me the biggest catalyst is funding arrangements for a project mine build. This news will happen next year. COB needs to tick some boxes first for this.

Off take agreements would help propel the valuation along with higher Cobalt price for this year. Pilot plant, samples, demonstration plant will be great for progress but im not sure on the impact it will have on SP.

Also, i believe there are retail investors out there that don't understand or have not done the research on the use of cobalt in batteries. The comments by Elon Musk at battery day would have scared investors away. Also, The Cobalt free batteries (LFP) are only for the short range cheap end of town. They are not a direct threat to cobalt containing batteries.

I think a capital raise is coming up shortly. Instead, im hoping its an off take/financing deal to take COB through Demo plant and to project ready status next year.

Just some thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $63.58K 862.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 641811 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 72316 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.