AMU 0.00% 21.0¢ amadeus energy limited

market cap circa 100m, page-4

1. 180 Posts.
    I recently bought back into AMU (sub 60c)
    since then i have gone over all recent announcements etc to bring myself back up to speed.
    Every way i look at it this Co is a steal at current sp.
    Amadeus is a cash cow with a great mix of low risk production and development drilling and wildcat. They have an enviable success rate with the drill, solid partners and bankers.
    carbonman i think u might be right about margin calls coupled with a general withdrawal of cash from the market.
    The selling in this stock has certainly been overdone.
    appeals to my contrarian side.
    Management has built up a suite of terrific producing assets over the years and accumulated an outstanding team of technical partners and operators.
    I wouldn't be suprised if several companies are running the ruler over AMU at these prices, i think the energy sector is ripe for a bit of consolidation soon as some stocks have been unfairly punished in recent carnage.
    very hard to put a value on AMU but for mine this is grossly undervalued with absolutely no premium for future success let alone fair value for current production assets.

some posters here appear to have a very good understanding of AMU, would like to hear your thoughts on why Amadeus has been punished and where you think it may go from here and what will drive that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.