IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

NKP continues to stand firm so I honestly don't think it's rise...

1. 7,809 Posts.
    NKP continues to stand firm so I honestly don't think it's rise is all traders action considering it is Friday and the DOW is acting ambiguous .
    I can't help but think that IGC is going to surge to the finsh line pretty soon but the lack of price direction in general has me holding back from buying a parcel . The more time progresses however, the closer the takeover is due to be finalized obviously .

I look at CFE's history and see that sure enough the money was paid to holders as promised.
    I look at Xstrata's history and know that they can play a hard game but when they fix their sights on a target they generally get it.
    IGC holders can see that Xstrata is in bed with NKP, and NKP wants IGC as we all know .
    So what are you long termers thinking here on timing please ? Jump in, or wait for direction ?
    My gut feeling says buy soon before NKP announces their payment method but all the stuff about TS that is said here has me holding back . 100% gain is alluring I must say .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.