IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi Bello ....I agree, it would be good to see IGC do a bit of a...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi Bello ....

I agree, it would be good to see IGC do a bit of a sustained run and hold at about 26c for a change and give us all some joy.

I have watching the rise of NKP with interest and it may come to pass that we get an offer of some cash (say 20c) and then some scrip as payment to approve the merger.May be some pushing going on to get up the s/p to raise more funds and payout less to IGC s/h's ie less NKP scrip as part payment. My concern is lots of NKP shares out there and they may do a re-construction if and when a cash/scrip deal's done ...... and most times the s/p tumbles down after it happens ---- any thoughts on this ?????

Alternatively, the s/p may die in the ar.e after we have received their offer.

As you say, everyone is in bed with one-another .... I noticed the ASX/NKP query on 7/5 ... is that the same Jane Flegg who is IGC secretary and employed by Landau's private company and also works for NKWE ????
    HHHMMMM ! sounds a but suss when IGC has been trying to formulate a merger for a year or so and the t/o company had one of their people in the board-room ???

Now that Cape Lambert has done some performing this week, it would be nice if TS spent some time on IGC for a change, maybe he has forgotten that he takes lots of $$$ to run this company too . Cant see how anyone can run CFE/IGC/GFE , Jackson/Scimitar merger,Glory + director on Latin Minerals,TGF + Cape Lambert South and Sierra Leone,DMM not to mention driving his (our) Merc and his Ferrari and partying with bimbo's on his boat, and Kurv Magazine and the Perth Fashion Thing and getting English Football teams to Perth. The share price of each is bordering on rat-shit, thank christ MCC came along and paid up before downturn.The timing of MCC is the only thing he has actually/luckely done that is of benefit, with out the $320 + ml we would all be going and be no-where .Sad point is that he takes lots of $$ from every co. but can only do X amount of hours per week . His contract with GFE alone is for a min of 36 hrs/week , so to manage everyone and to justify (???) the total $$'s he must be doing about 120 hrs/week before partying and keeping the family happy, the guy's a freak ! PS.. I'd like to know what he does in 36 hrs for IGC to pull around 300k & Merc... it's brain dead !

As Tokyo says ... Tony Sage is my hero!

Too many irons in the fire !! Dodgey deals/loans and the share prices and lack of communication and announcements reflect the rat-shit prices... it's not the companies and their assets which are the problem , it is the management OR lack of it ! It is why the prices languish and brokers warn off clients to anything he and his Assoc's and cross -directors are involved in.

I'll be happy when the whole TS saga is over and done with, or they get serious and ethical and appoint some real competent directors to their boards before all the regulators are called in to investigate what's been going on.

JRB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.