THK unknown

market cap far to low

1. 875 Posts.
    with this report coming out soon, i can't possibly see how it can be bad given that it is from conventional gas wells in an area that is proven to be abundent in gas... although i could be wrong.. either way, if you are not in now and it is excellent, the boat will have sailed..

possible case, i reckon that this 30,000 acre plot that they have 12.5% interest in working with one of the largest gas producers in the world, devon, may yield say 350bcf on the 30,000 acres. devon already predicting 2tcf from an adjacent 169,000 acre plot (thk not involved in that). thk's share in this at 12.5% is say 45bcf... nothing to be sneezed at...

that is an aside to the 45bcf average, 90bcf best case from the non conventional wells reported by Gaffney Cline...

you can start producing from conventional wells almost immediately because the same fracturing is not required as for non conventional..

anyway, dyor of course, but really, with a market cap of just $26M, i can only see one way for thk and that is up...

interested to hear others opinions to see if i am talking tripe...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.