GAL 0.00% 20.0¢ galileo mining ltd

Respectively agree to disagree. Best comparison and only one...

1. 1,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Respectively agree to disagree.
    Best comparison and only one that should be currently made is Nova.
    The Nova deposit was discovered in July 2012 and development commenced in January 2015. March 2015 offtake deal with BHP to ship concentrate to kambalda. Then take over by IGO in May 2015. (December 2016 first batch of concentrate send to BHP_kambalda)
    The Nova Operation has been in commercial production by IGO since July 2017. Approx 5 years from discovery to production.

I agree that 10 years was typical for a small cap staring out and consistently doing CR and drilling to eventually get enough defined to get funding.
    However GAL and LEG will be turbo charged by their location, connection and market cycle.
    Sirus were estimating development and production capex costs for Nova-Bollinger and had a scooping study released as early as Sept 2013.

I used to work at NiWest for BHP when they spun off all their non core assets except for NiWest as that would have sunk South32, they would have sold us for $1 to any company that would have taken the government debt associated with kwinana refinery rehab (billions!) fast forward to 2019 -''Nickel West made significant progress in FY2019 on its transition to become a leading supplier to the battery materials market, selling more than 70 per cent of its production to this sector in FY2019. In addition, it was announced that Nickel West will be retained in the BHP portfolio'' Plus thier building a nickel sulphate plant at kwinana.
    That is a massive turn around in 4 years from a piece of unwanted shit to being a core asset. It emphasises to me just how important Ni, Cu & Co are. Their is high demand - low supply currently.
    IMO development on Fraser range will move faster than usual. Im seeing it in other overseas Ni developments also, big push to fill demand cycle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $13.80K 68.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3302 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.