IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Totally agree. The only difficulty i see with this device is the...

1. 92 Posts.
    Totally agree. The only difficulty i see with this device is the flying component, nothing else. Assuming they have this done (i mean they have how many copters and other drones already on the market to go by?!?), all else will be fine. A bulk of the processing will be farmed off onto the Smartphone; with minimal done on the device itself. Drone may have a couple of image processing CPU's to assist with handling some processing locally, however software will be deployed / updated as many times as needed in an iterative cycle until done.

As for things like camera hardware. *ANY* web cam, camera, phone has enough clarity to pick out objects - the software is coded to find patterns/focus in the images; not the device itself. Between them manufacturing the devices and finalising the software, they will likely be updating the device at the time of downloading the app from Google Play etc. Even Tesla are getting upgrades all the time as they improve their tech, same with phones, TV's, whatever.

Anyway, i understand a lot of people are upset about the shareprice; but randomly putting a valuation of zero cents (or just flat saying you would not buy IOT shares); is by no means assisting holders coming to their own accurate valuation and choose whether to sell/hold/buy.

The next few days will be telling; for every 'positive' person on here there are 100 doom and gloomers. I'd like to see the share rise, doom and gloomers want to see it drop; so far im yet to encounter an argument that would make me second guess my decision to buy on today's lows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.