IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Since your tracking my records, check CSV. When the price was...

1. 92 Posts.
    Since your tracking my records, check CSV. When the price was dropping, i picked the perfect entry point at $1.20; the solid base - i didnt even get there yet, it was still dropping while posting. HC has no influence over SP movements, im just here to post when i reckon there is good entry point for ppl; i literally just trade pullbacks as i seem to pick them all the time. I hate to see people throw money away, imagine dumping out today at 2.8/2.9c - it closed at 3c. If someone on here saved someone a pip or two, hooray!

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/csv-chart-perfect-entry-now.2836521/?get_post=true#.V7rMcEbXrd0

I also picked bottom on GXY and others, check my posts and timings.

Already bought and sold a heap of times in IOT - both today and over the past 3-4 months. I trade pullbacks with obvious/easy turnarounds; expecting to make returns once the capitulation ends. IOT has been very good to me, and to many other traders. Havent touched it in a while as it was on a severe downward trend.

I came on here this morning as it *finally* reached support from April 22nd; the start of the break out. It has now completed a 100% return to this value (well 2.7c I was looking for but it didnt get there; which is good as market sees this as cheap). It was looking to test that support as you could see from intra charts; but market soaked it up. Close also looked solid. I've literally said this will want to re-test the new/current/impending resistance at 3.7c. Stocks bounce between support and resistance; if it breaks either end it will re-test the relevant support/resistance on the other side until it finds a balance.

So many holders fiercely hating on their own stock; fresh eyes and it aint that bad. Either every poster on here is just venting, or they are disappointed as they are 'stuck'. Gap theory, it works sometimes when it is next to a support; but didnt even hit support so unlikely to slice through to gap. A2M has a gap at 17c or somewhere near here, are you also expecting it to go there from $2.10? It would need to break a bunch of supports to achieve that. Supports are key.

I haven't been on HC long, but have read it for years - and have learnt from reading various opinions; its been great!

What do you mean the chart is in the danger zone? For me it is at bottom; if a billion share holders were holding from 0.1c like some stocks id be outta here. Where are the holders bellow this price? Check the vols, there are barely any; or close to zero - surely most sold out higher than here.

Like i said, a lot of holders have been watching this price dump out, from a fresh perspective with zero attachment; chart has done a typical return to break out range. I can post some detailed charts supporting this if you like, but wont bother if everyone has a foregone conclusion that the share price should be zero.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.