EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Market cap still above $50M, page-30

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 551
    The statements i dislike the most from happy crowders and especially u MB. Is when they try to rewrite history or downplay the significance of what has happened. You talk about just being overly optimistic which u have always been and seemingly still are. But u never mention the single situation that most long time holders hold u most accountable for. I can't remember the exact date but im guessing late 2016. You stated several times that u had it on good authority that something big was about to happen with the company. Even to the point where u said u had to stop commenting on it before it became official. Many HC readers including myself and i was starting to have reservations, bought more so convincing was you advise. Days went by, weeks went by and nothing happened. At that point u made your first of many disappearances. It may have been a very good investment strategy by u. But many of the people that listened to u didn't and u should always be called out when u say u have done very little wrong.
    Last edited by grolph: 03/06/19
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.